Advanced Dental Technology
Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Napa, and San Francisco CA Dentist
When you seek care in our office, you are assured that doctor and staff utilize the latest in technology to enhance the quality and fit for your dental care.
- The technology is Green and does not harm the environment.
- Radiographs allow us to see everything we cannot see with our own eyes.
- Radiographs enable us to detect cavities in between your teeth, determine bone level, and analyze the health of your bone.
- We can also examine the roots and nerves of teeth, as well as assess damage when trauma occurs.
- More safe, due to 90% less radiation.
- 3D X-ray (CBCT) can also help us retrieve valuable diagnostic information.
- Digital imaging also allows us to store patient images and quickly transfer them to specialists or insurance companies if necessary.
- Laser dentistry is one of dentistry’s latest advances.
- The laser delivers energy in the form of light. Depending on the intended result, this energy travels at different wavelengths and is absorbed by a “target.” In dentistry, these targets can be enamel, decay, gum tissue, or whitening enhancers.
- Laser dentistry can be used for both tooth and soft tissue related procedures. Often times no local anesthesia is required.
- For soft tissue (surgical) procedures it eliminates the need for suturing and healing is much faster.
- Periodontal or gum related, care, Apthous Ulcer treatment (canker sore), Frenectomy (tongue-tie release) without anesthesia or sutures, and Crown Lengthening, Gingivectomy and other gum corrections, all can benefit from laser technology.
- We use the Intra-Oral camera for early detection of dental problems to prevent any pain or discomfort.
- The instrument is a tiny digital camera that can be easily moved around your mouth that allows the dentist to see cracks in old silver fillings or fractures in the tooth that cannot be seen by the naked eye.
EZ Smile Family Dental Group is proud to be a paperless office!!